Tips for Partners/Agents Selling Anchor Home Protection Home Warranty
An Anchor Home Protection home warranty plan offers many benefits to both home buyers and sellers. As a real estate partner with Anchor Home Protection, use these talking points and scripts to help you tell your clients about the benefits of having home warranty protection.
Talking to Home Buyers
- Paying a small monthly fee can give you peace of mind knowing your home’s systems are covered.
- Without home warranty, an unexpected breakdown of a household system or appliance can leave you out of pocket or unable to afford the repairs altogether.
- Enjoy your new home without having to worry about essential systems breaking down.
- If you need service, Anchor Home Protection is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can add optional coverage to your plan.
Home Buyer: I'm in the market for a home. What's the benefit of buying Anchor Home Protection home warranty?
AHP Partner: Buying a new home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. That's why you protect it with homeowner's insurance – but that doesn’t cover everything.Anchor Home Protection home warranty covers the repair or replacement of commonly used home systems and appliances when they break down. When you experience a breakdown, you just call Anchor Home Protection and they’ll send a qualified contractor to your door to fix the problem.
Talking to Home Sellers
Anchor Home Protection home warranty:
- Helps improve the home's marketability and attractiveness to potential buyers.
- Can help a home sell faster and at a higher price than a home without a home warranty.
- Can be used effectively as a negotiating tool, especially in the case of older homes.
- Helps protect the home while it is listed on the market, allowing you to address any breakdowns quickly.
- Can guard against any liability after the sale.
Home Seller: I'm selling my home. Why would I want an Anchor Home Protection home warranty?
AHP Partner: An Anchor Home Protectionhome warranty can help you sell your home more easily. It givespotential buyers more confidence in the propertybecause they’ll know that major systems and appliances are covered if breakdowns occur. A home warranty is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways for you to achieve the home's asking price, andit protects your home while it's listed on the market so you can address any necessary repairs quickly.